- October 10, 2017
- Posted by: wp
- Category: WordPress Support
Backing Up Your WordPress Site
Every comment, post and section of content you have added to your site is contained in WordPress database. It is necessary to backup your WordPress website in case any how your database gets erased or gets corrupted then you can loose everything you have written. If you have a backup of your WordPress website you can easily restore the lost data.
The 3 components one should look for during backup of your WordPress database and files
- Code: WordPress core, zero or more plugins, and one or more themes.
- Assets: Images, documents and other user-upload files, and maybe plugin or theme cache or configuration file.
- Database: A MySQL database containing your posts, pages, comments, links, settings.
WordPress Backup Solutions
The simplest way to backup your website is to manually create and download copies of its database and files.
Things to remember:
- Always remember to backup on regular intervals.
- Take as much time to download bigger websites.
- Always check by yourself that the download is completed or not.
- Create your own way of managing and storing these backup files.
For any technical support : Dial WordPress Support number Toll-Free: +1 844 897 0441
This is also an easy way but there are certain loopholes that should be avoided.
Steps for cPanel backups
- Login to your cPanel control panel.
- Click on backup icon.
- Select Generate/Download a full backup.
- Select Home Directory in backup Destination and enter your e-mail address.
- Click on Generate backup button.
- You’ll receive an e-mail when backup is ready.
Rsync is basically a software used to copy file from one server to another. It will only transfer files that have changed and hence save time and bandwidth.
Backup via plugin:
There are various plugins available that can help you to create backup of your website. Some of these Plugins are
For more details visit WPglobalsupport